The Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA is located at the Philippine Consulate General, Umm Al-Qura Street Rehab District P.O. Box 4794 Jeddah 21412 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where OFWs can update their contribution, apply for membership, or get answers to any inquiries. You can also visit money remittance centers in the city if you want to send your contributions through an overseas remittance center.
OFWs working in Jeddah, KSA have now access to Pag-IBIG’s financial services and benefits, such as investing, and helping them save for their future. Visiting the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA, completing a Membership Registration form, submitting the required documents, and paying membership contributions there or through authorized remittance centers are all required steps in the process of becoming a Pag-IBIG member. So, if you’re an OFWs in Jeddah, KSA, continue reading to learn how to apply and pay for a Pag-IBIG membership.
- How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Jeddah via Philippine Consulate / MWO Office
- How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Jeddah Online
- Video: MAGKANO ANG DAPAT BAYARAN NG ISANG OFW SA PAG-IBIG?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does an OFW in Jeddah, KSA join Pag-IBIG?
- 2. Is it required for OFW in Jeddah, KSA to join Pag-IBIG?
- 3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
- 4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
- 5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
- 6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
- 7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in Jeddah, KSA?
- 8. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA hotline number?
- 9. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA address?
- 10. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA office hours?
- 11. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA email address?
The following benefits are available to all Pag-IBIG members:
- Housing loan
- Short-term loan
- Long-term loan
You can also benefit from a variety of programs and services that Pag-IBIG provides as an OFW. These include:
- Calamity loan assistance
- Death and disability benefits
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Housing programs
- Livelihood programs
- Multipurpose Loan Programs
- Retirement benefits
The following will be needed to apply for membership in the Pag-IBIG Fund as of January 1, 2010, following the signing of Republic Act No. 9679:
- All SSS and GSIS members who are employees, workers, professionals, officers, and companies
- Everyone who serves on constitutional commissions and the judiciary
- Filipinos working for foreign-based companies, either locally or abroad
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Uniformed members of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
The following are the requirements for Pag-IBIG membership:
- Completely filled-up Members Registration Form (MRF)
- Original or photocopy of Philippine Passport and valid primary identification card
Update: On January 1, 2023, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) now called the Migrant Workers Office (MWO).
There are many ways to apply and pay for Pag-IBIG membership in Jeddah, KSA.
How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Jeddah via Philippine Consulate / MWO Office
Step 1: Gather all of the necessary requirements.
Step 2: Go to the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA.
Step 3: The assigned security personnel will ask what your inquiry is. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 4: Get a token number from the assigned personnel.
Step 5: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 6: Pay membership fees.
Step 7: Wait for the Pag-IBIG Fund receipt.
You are now a member of Pag-IBIG!
How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Jeddah Online
Step 1: Visit the PAG-IBIG Website here – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Virtual PAG-IBIG Members” under e-Services.
Step 3: Click “Be a Member” and “Register” buttons.
Step 4: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, fill in all the member information then click the “Next” button.
Step 6: Fill in all the information in Other info, choose the method of your payment, then click the “Next” button.
Step 7: Input your complete permanent and present address then click the “Next” button.
Step 8: Input your present contact details then click the “Next” button.
Step 9: Following that, input your beneficiary or family member and their information, click “Save” then click the “Next” button.
Step 10: Choose your membership category then click the “Next” button.
Step 11: Review all the details before clicking the “Submit Registration” button.
Step 12: There will appear a successful registration page. Read it, then scroll down to get your membership data form, which should also include your RTN (Reference Tracking Number).
Step 13: Your official membership ID number will be texted to you by PAG-IBIG in a few days.
Step 14: You can now pay your contributions!
You can pay your contributions by opening the link and clicking the “Pay Online” button here – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
For more details, you can reach the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: (+966) 5-66289554 / (+9661) 482-3615 / (+966) 5-64947732
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PHLinJeddah
- Website: jeddahpcg.dfa.gov.ph
Video: MAGKANO ANG DAPAT BAYARAN NG ISANG OFW SA PAG-IBIG?
Pag-IBIG membership is one of the most important requirements for obtaining OEC. Learn how much an OFW must pay to Pag-IBIG in the video below from YouTuber Payong Kaibigan. Although it is absolutely optional to pay for Pag-IBIG, doing so is a must to take advantage of its benefits and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to apply for and pay Pag-IBIG membership in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. How does an OFW in Jeddah, KSA join Pag-IBIG?
There are numerous methods to join Pag-IBIG in Jeddah, KSA. You may apply online or directly visit the Pag-IBIG office to register.
2. Is it required for OFW in Jeddah, KSA to join Pag-IBIG?
Yes, as it is one of the requirements of OEC, OFWs, and migrant workers in Jeddah, KSA are required to join Pag-IBIG.
3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
Members of Pag-IBIG are eligible for several kinds of benefits, including home loans, death, and disability insurance, as well as money to help pay for educational and medical expenses.
4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
You have a choice of making monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contributions. To keep the benefits active, you must make your contributions on a regular, monthly basis.
5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
Your Pag-IBIG benefits will be terminated if you stop making contributions to the account. The needed contributions plus interest must be paid to reactivate your account.
6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
After 20 years of Fund membership and 240 monthly contributions, a member is eligible to claim his Total Accumulated Value (TAV).
Under the following legal justifications, a member may also take their savings before the 20-year maturity:
- Death of the member
- Optional withdrawal after 10 or 15 years of continuous contributions
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent or total physical disability
- Termination from service by reason of health
7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in Jeddah, KSA?
You can pay your contributions at the authorized remittance centers in Jeddah, KSA. You can ask the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA for a list of authorized remittance centers.
8. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA hotline number?
You can reach the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA at (+966) 5-66289554 / (+9661) 482-3615 / (+966) 5-64947732.
9. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA address?
The Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA is located at the Philippine Consulate General, Umm Al-Qura Street Rehab District P.O. Box 4794 Jeddah 21412 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
10. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA office hours?
The Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA is open Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Closed on Jeddah, KSA, and the Philippines public holidays).
11. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA email address?
You can reach and send inquiries to the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA at email@example.com.
Filipino migrant workers and OFWs in Jeddah, KSA can save a lot of money by registering for Pag-IBIG. Pag-IBIG provides OFWs with the financial security as well as assistance they need to improve their lives through its extensive benefits and services. OFWs in Jeddah, KSA may submit an application for membership in Pag-IBIG online using the Pag-IBIG website or in person by visiting the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA.
If you want to get the most out of your membership with Pag-IBIG, it’s important to become familiar with all of its benefits and services. You can contact Pag-IBIG or the Pag-IBIG office in Jeddah, KSA, through their customer service hotline, email address, or websites if you experience any difficulties registering for membership or making the most of your membership’s benefits.