Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is encouraged to register and be a member of the Pag-IBIG Fund. OFWs can update their contribution, apply for membership, or receive assistance by sending inquiries to email@example.com. If you want to pay your contributions through overseas remittance centers, you can also go to money remittance centers in the city.
OFWs working in Kaohsiung, Taiwan now have access to Pag-IBIG’s financial services and benefits, including investing and assisting with future savings. To become a member of Pag-IBIG, you must first fill out a Membership Registration form, provide the required documentation, and pay your membership fees at authorized remittance centers. So, if you’re an OFW in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, keep reading to find out how to apply for and pay for a Pag-IBIG membership.
- How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Kaohsiung? – Virtual office/E-mail
- How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Kaohsiung Online
- Video: Step by Step How To Open PagIBIG P1 Account Online (2022 Update) – How to Become PagIBIG P1 Member
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does an OFW in Kaohsiung, Taiwan join Pag-IBIG?
- 2. Is it required for OFW to join Pag-IBIG in Kaohsiung, Taiwan?
- 3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
- 4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
- 5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
- 6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
- 7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in Kaohsiung, Taiwan?
- 8. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan’s hotline number?
- 9. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan address?
- 10. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan office hours?
The following benefits are available to all Pag-IBIG members:
- Housing loan
- Short-term loan
- Long-term loan
You can also benefit from a variety of programs and services that Pag-IBIG provides as an OFW. These include:
- Calamity loan assistance
- Death and disability benefits
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Housing programs
- Livelihood programs
- Multipurpose Loan Programs
- Retirement benefits
The following will be needed to apply for membership in the Pag-IBIG Fund as of January 1, 2010, following the signing of Republic Act No. 9679:
- All SSS and GSIS members who are employees, workers, professionals, officers, and companies
- Everyone who serves on constitutional commissions and the judiciary
- Filipinos working for foreign-based companies, either locally or abroad
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Uniformed members of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
The following are the requirements for Pag-IBIG membership:
- Completely filled-up Members Registration Form (MRF)
- Original or photocopy of Philippine Passport and valid primary identification card
There are many ways to apply and pay for Pag-IBIG membership in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Kaohsiung? – Virtual office/E-mail
Step 1: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an appointment for Pag-IBIG membership. Indicate your full name, contact number, address, and preferred date and time.
Step 2: Once the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan approved your appointment, keep and save the details of your booking.
Step 3: Gather all of the necessary requirements.
Step 4: Go to the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan on your scheduled appointment day. Show your approved appointment details, and valid ID to the assigned security personnel.
Step 5: The assigned security personnel will check your name on the list of approved appointments for the day. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 6: Get a token number from the assigned personnel.
Step 7: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 8: Pay membership fees.
Step 9: Wait for the PAG-IBIG Fund receipt.
You are now a member of PAG-IBIG!
How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Kaohsiung Online
Step 1: Visit the PAG-IBIG Website here – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Virtual PAG-IBIG Members” under e-Services.
Step 3: Click “Be a Member” and “Register” buttons.
Step 4: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, fill in all the member information then click the “Next” button.
Step 6: Fill in all the information in Other info, choose the method of your payment, then click the “Next” button.
Step 7: Input your complete permanent and present address then click the “Next” button.
Step 8: Input your present contact details then click the “Next” button.
Step 9: Following that, input your beneficiary or family member and their information, click “Save” then click the “Next” button.
Step 10: Choose your membership category then click the “Next” button.
Step 11: Review all the details before clicking the “Submit Registration” button.
Step 12: There will appear a successful registration page. Read it, then scroll down to get your membership data form, which should also include your RTN (Reference Tracking Number).
Step 13: Your official membership ID number will be texted to you by PAG-IBIG in a few days.
Step 14: You can now pay your contributions!
You can pay your contributions by opening the link and clicking the “Pay Online” button here – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
For more details, you can reach the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MECO.official
- Website: https://www.meco.org.tw/
- Migrant Workers Office: https://migrantworkersoffice.com
Video: Step by Step How To Open PagIBIG P1 Account Online (2022 Update) – How to Become PagIBIG P1 Member
One of the important requirements for acquiring OEC is Pag-IBIG membership. Along with joining Pag-IBIG, you must create an account to keep track of your contributions and to use the services and benefits Pag-IBIG provides to OFWs. To learn more about how to open a Pag-IBIG P1account online, keep watching the video.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to apply for and pay Pag-IBIG membership in Kaohsiung, Taiwan”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. How does an OFW in Kaohsiung, Taiwan join Pag-IBIG?
There are numerous methods to join Pag-IBIG in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. You may apply online or book an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
2. Is it required for OFW to join Pag-IBIG in Kaohsiung, Taiwan?
Yes, as it is one of the requirements of OEC, OFWs and migrant workers in Kaohsiung, Taiwan are required to join Pag-IBIG.
3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
Members of Pag-IBIG are eligible for several kinds of benefits, including home loans, death, and disability insurance, as well as money to help pay for educational and medical expenses.
4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
You have a choice of making monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contributions. To keep the benefits active, you must make your contributions on a regular, monthly basis.
5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
Your Pag-IBIG benefits will be terminated if you stop making contributions to the account. The needed contributions plus interest must be paid to reactivate your account.
6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
After 20 years of Fund membership and 240 monthly contributions, a member is eligible to claim his Total Accumulated Value (TAV).
Under the following legal justifications, a member may also take their savings before the 20-year maturity:
- Death of the member
- Optional withdrawal after 10 or 15 years of continuous contributions
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent or total physical disability
- Termination from service by reason of health
7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in Kaohsiung, Taiwan?
You can pay your contributions at the authorized remittance centers in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. You can ask the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan for a list of authorized remittance centers.
8. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan’s hotline number?
You can reach the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan at +886 2 2658 8825 / (+886) 7-398 5935/6
9. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan address?
The Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is located at the Philippine Trade Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan – 9F, Grand 50 Tower – No. 80 Min Tzu 1st Road – Kaohsiung – Taiwan.
10. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan office hours?
The Pag-IBIG office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (Closed on Taiwanese and the Philippines public holidays).
Pag-IBIG Fund is an excellent investment. Dividends are assigned to the member’s account for monthly contributions to the fund. Even if a member loses their job or becomes unemployed, their investment is still in their name, tax-free, and government-protected. By registering for Pag-IBIG, OFWs, and Filipino migrant workers in Kaohsiung, Taiwan can save a lot of money. Through its many benefits and services, Pag-IBIG offers OFWs the financial security and support they need to improve their lives and their families.
OFWs in Kaohsiung, Taiwan may submit an application for membership in Pag-IBIG via the Pag-IBIG website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can contact Pag-IBIG through their customer service hotline or websites if you experience any difficulties registering for membership or making the most of your membership’s benefits.