Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) in New York, USA are encouraged to register and be a member of the Pag-IBIG Fund. OFWs can update their contribution, apply for membership, or receive assistance by sending inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to pay your contributions through overseas remittance centers, you can also go to money remittance centers in the city.
OFWs working in New York, USA now have access to Pag-IBIG’s financial services and benefits, including investing and assisting with future savings. To become a member of Pag-IBIG, you must first fill out a Membership Registration form, provide the required documentation, and pay your membership fees at authorized remittance centers. So, if you’re an OFW in New York, USA, keep reading to find out how to apply for and pay for a Pag-IBIG membership.
- How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in New York, USA? – E-mail
- How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in New York, USA Online
- Video: Vince Rapisura 2081: Magkano ang makukuha sa Pag-IBIG upon retirment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does an OFW in New York, USA join Pag-IBIG?
- 2. Is it required to join Pag-IBIG?
- 3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
- 4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
- 5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
- 6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
- 7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in New York, USA?
- 8. What is New York, USA’s Pag-IBIG email address?
The following benefits are available to all Pag-IBIG members:
- Housing loan
- Short-term loan
- Long-term loan
You can also benefit from a variety of programs and services that Pag-IBIG provides as an OFW. These include:
- Calamity loan assistance
- Death and disability benefits
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Housing programs
- Livelihood programs
- Multipurpose Loan Programs
- Retirement benefits
The following will be needed to apply for membership in the Pag-IBIG Fund as of January 1, 2010, following the signing of Republic Act No. 9679:
- All SSS and GSIS members who are employees, workers, professionals, officers, and companies
- Everyone who serves on constitutional commissions and the judiciary
- Filipinos working for foreign-based companies, either locally or abroad
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Uniformed members of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
The following are the requirements for Pag-IBIG membership:
- Completely filled-up Members Registration Form (MRF)
- Original or photocopy of Philippine Passport and valid primary identification card
The New York Pag-IBIG desk closed on May 2021, however, OFWs in New York, USA can apply for Pag-IBIG registration and pay contributions by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in New York, USA? – E-mail
Step 1: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your concern; Pag-IBIG registration and contribution.
Step 2: Fill up the registration form.
Step 3: Scan the registration form and then send it in with other requirements.
Step 4: Pay the membership fees online or thru the accredited remittance centers in New York, USA.
Step 5: Scan and submit the payment receipt.
Step 6: Wait for the payment confirmation.
You are now a member of Pag-IBIG!
How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in New York, USA Online
Step 1: Visit the PAG-IBIG Website here – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Virtual PAG-IBIG Members” under e-Services.
Step 3: Click “Be a Member” and “Register” buttons.
Step 4: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, fill in all the member information then click the “Next” button.
Step 6: Fill in all the information in Other info, choose the method of your payment, then click the “Next” button.
Step 7: Input your complete permanent and present address then click the “Next” button.
Step 8: Input your present contact details then click the “Next” button.
Step 9: Following that, input your beneficiary or family member and their information, click “Save” then click the “Next” button.
Step 10: Choose your membership category then click the “Next” button.
Step 11: Review all the details before clicking the “Submit Registration” button.
Step 12: There will appear a successful registration page. Read it, then scroll down to get your membership data form, which should also include your RTN (Reference Tracking Number).
Step 13: Your official membership ID number will be texted to you by PAG-IBIG in a few days.
Step 14: You can now pay your contributions!
You can pay your contributions by opening the link and clicking the “Pay Online” button here – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
For more details, you can reach the Pag-IBIG North America and Philippine Consulate General in New York, USA via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PagIBIG.VO.NorthAmerica
- Website: https://newyorkpcg.org/pcgny/
Note: Keep posted with Pag-IBIG North America’s Facebook Page as they offer FREE Zoom Webinars regarding Pag-IBIG benefits and services.
Video: Vince Rapisura 2081: Magkano ang makukuha sa Pag-IBIG upon retirment
One alternative way of saving money for the future is Pag-IBIG. Watch Vince Rapisura’s video below to learn more about Pag-IBIG and the amount you can expect to get when you retire.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to apply for and pay Pag-IBIG membership in New York, USA”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. How does an OFW in New York, USA join Pag-IBIG?
There are numerous methods to join Pag-IBIG in New York, USA. You may apply online or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register and pay contributions.
2. Is it required to join Pag-IBIG?
Yes, as it is one of the requirements of OEC, OFWs, and migrant workers in New York, USA are required to join Pag-IBIG.
3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
Members of Pag-IBIG are eligible for several kinds of benefits, including home loans, death, and disability insurance, as well as money to help pay for educational and medical expenses.
4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
You have a choice of making monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contributions. To keep the benefits active, you must make your contributions on a regular, monthly basis.
5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
Your Pag-IBIG benefits will be terminated if you stop making contributions to the account. The needed contributions plus interest must be paid to reactivate your account.
6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
After 20 years of Fund membership and 240 monthly contributions, a member is eligible to claim his Total Accumulated Value (TAV).
Under the following legal justifications, a member may also take their savings before the 20-year maturity:
- Death of the member
- Optional withdrawal after 10 or 15 years of continuous contributions
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent or total physical disability
- Termination from service by reason of health
7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in New York, USA?
You can pay your contributions at any authorized remittance center in New York, USA. You can ask and e-mail email@example.com for the list of authorized remittance centers.
8. What is New York, USA’s Pag-IBIG email address?
You can reach and email firstname.lastname@example.org for Pag-IBIG registration, contributions, and inquiries.
Pag-IBIG Fund is an excellent investment. Dividends are assigned to the member’s account for monthly contributions to the fund. Even if a member loses their job or becomes unemployed, their investment is still in their name, tax-free, and government-protected. By registering for Pag-IBIG, OFWs, and Filipino migrant workers in New York, USA can save a lot of money. Through its many benefits and services, Pag-IBIG offers OFWs the financial security and support they need to improve their lives and their families.
OFWs in New York, USA may submit an application for membership in Pag-IBIG via the Pag-IBIG website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can contact Pag-IBIG through their customer service hotline or websites if you experience any difficulties registering for membership or making the most of your membership’s benefits.