The Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan is located at MECO, Cathay Tower, Dahe Rd, West District, Taichung City, Taiwan 403, where OFWs can book and appointment to update their contribution, apply for membership, or get answers to any inquiries. You can also visit money remittance centers in the city if you want to send your contributions through an overseas remittance center.
OFWs working in Taichung, Taiwan have now access to Pag-IBIG’s financial services and benefits, such as investing, and helping them save for their future. Visiting the Pag-IBIG office, completing a Membership Registration form, submitting the required documents, and paying membership contributions there or through authorized remittance centers are all required steps in the process of becoming a Pag-IBIG member. So, if you’re an OFWs in Taichung, Taiwan, continue reading to learn how to apply and pay for a Pag-IBIG membership.
- How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Taichung? – Virtual office/E-mail
- How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Taichung Online
- Video: Paano kumuha ng Pag-ibig Number Online 2023 | How to apply Pag-ibig number online OFW non-OFW 2023
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does an OFW in Taichung, Taiwan join Pag-IBIG?
- 2. Is it required for OFW to join Pag-IBIG in Taichung, Taiwan?
- 3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
- 4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
- 5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
- 6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
- 7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in Taichung, Taiwan?
- 8. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan’s hotline number?
- 9. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan address?
- 10. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan office hours?
The following benefits are available to all Pag-IBIG members:
- Housing loan
- Short-term loan
- Long-term loan
You can also benefit from a variety of programs and services that Pag-IBIG provides as an OFW. These include:
- Calamity loan assistance
- Death and disability benefits
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Housing programs
- Livelihood programs
- Multipurpose Loan Programs
- Retirement benefits
The following will be needed to apply for membership in the Pag-IBIG Fund as of January 1, 2010, following the signing of Republic Act No. 9679:
- All SSS and GSIS members who are employees, workers, professionals, officers, and companies
- Everyone who serves on constitutional commissions and the judiciary
- Filipinos working for foreign-based companies, either locally or abroad
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Uniformed members of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
The following are the requirements for Pag-IBIG membership:
- Completely filled-up Members Registration Form (MRF)
- Original or photocopy of Philippine Passport and valid primary identification card
There are many ways to apply and pay for Pag-IBIG membership in Taichung, Taiwan.
How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Taichung? – Virtual office/E-mail
Step 1: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an appointment for Pag-IBIG membership. Indicate your full name, contact number, address, and preferred date and time.
Step 2: Once the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan approved your appointment, keep and save the details of your booking.
Step 3: Gather all of the necessary requirements.
Step 4: Go to the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan on your scheduled appointment day. Show your approved appointment details, and valid ID to the assigned security personnel.
Step 5: The assigned security personnel will check your name on the list of approved appointments for the day. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 6: Get a token number from the assigned personnel.
Step 7: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 8: Pay membership fees.
Step 9: Wait for the PAG-IBIG Fund receipt.
You are now a member of PAG-IBIG!
Note: Keep posted with Manila Economic Office (MECO)Taichung’s Facebook Page as they perform outreach activities regarding Pag-IBIG benefits and services.
How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Taichung Online
Step 1: Visit the PAG-IBIG Website here – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Virtual PAG-IBIG Members” under e-Services.
Step 3: Click “Be a Member” and “Register” buttons.
Step 4: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, fill in all the member information then click the “Next” button.
Step 6: Fill in all the information in Other info, choose the method of your payment, then click the “Next” button.
Step 7: Input your complete permanent and present address then click the “Next” button.
Step 8: Input your present contact details then click the “Next” button.
Step 9: Following that, input your beneficiary or family member and their information, click “Save” then click the “Next” button.
Step 10: Choose your membership category then click the “Next” button.
Step 11: Review all the details before clicking the “Submit Registration” button.
Step 12: There will appear a successful registration page. Read it, then scroll down to get your membership data form, which should also include your RTN (Reference Tracking Number).
Step 13: Your official membership ID number will be texted to you by PAG-IBIG in a few days.
Step 14: You can now pay your contributions!
You can pay your contributions by opening the link and clicking the “Pay Online” button here – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
For more details, you can reach the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MECO.official
- Website: https://www.meco.org.tw/
- Migrant Workers Office: https://migrantworkersoffice.com
Video: Paano kumuha ng Pag-ibig Number Online 2023 | How to apply Pag-ibig number online OFW non-OFW 2023
One of the important requirements for acquiring OEC is Pag-IBIG membership. Along with joining Pag-IBIG, you must create an account to keep track of your contributions and to use the services and benefits Pag-IBIG provides to OFWs. To learn more about how to get a Pag-IBIG number online, keep watching the video.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to apply for and pay Pag-IBIG membership in Taichung, Taiwan”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. How does an OFW in Taichung, Taiwan join Pag-IBIG?
There are numerous methods to join Pag-IBIG in Taichung, Taiwan. You may apply online or book an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
2. Is it required for OFW to join Pag-IBIG in Taichung, Taiwan?
Yes, as it is one of the requirements of OEC, OFWs and migrant workers in Taichung, Taiwan are required to join Pag-IBIG.
3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
Members of Pag-IBIG are eligible for several kinds of benefits, including home loans, death, and disability insurance, as well as money to help pay for educational and medical expenses.
4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
You have a choice of making monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contributions. To keep the benefits active, you must make your contributions on a regular, monthly basis.
5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
Your Pag-IBIG benefits will be terminated if you stop making contributions to the account. The needed contributions plus interest must be paid to reactivate your account.
6. When is it possible for a Pag-IBIG member who is enrolled in Pag-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
After 20 years of Fund membership and 240 monthly contributions, a member is eligible to claim his Total Accumulated Value (TAV).
Under the following legal justifications, a member may also take their savings before the 20-year maturity:
- Death of the member
- Optional withdrawal after 10 or 15 years of continuous contributions
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent or total physical disability
- Termination from service by reason of health
7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions in Taichung, Taiwan?
You can pay your contributions at the authorized remittance centers in Taichung, Taiwan. You can ask the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan for a list of authorized remittance centers.
8. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan’s hotline number?
You can reach the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan at +886 2 2658 8825
9. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan address?
The Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan is located at the MECO, Cathay Tower, Dahe Rd, West District, Taichung City, Taiwan 403.
10. What is the Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan office hours?
The Pag-IBIG office in Taichung, Taiwan is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (Closed on Taiwanese and the Philippines public holidays).
Filipino migrant workers and OFWs can save a lot of money by registering for Pag-IBIG. Pag-IBIG provides OFWs with the financial security as well as assistance they need to improve their lives through its extensive benefits and services. OFWs in Taichung, Taiwan may submit an application for membership in Pag-IBIG online using the Pag-IBIG website or by requesting appointment to email@example.com.
Understanding all of Pag-IBIG’s benefits and services is necessary if you want to make the most of your membership. If you run into any issues signing up for a membership or accessing the benefits of your membership, you can get in touch with Pag-IBIG or the MECO Taichung, Taiwan through their websites or customer support hotlines.