POEA is Now Part of DMW Office

To all OFWs, please be advised that the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is now called the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW). If you try...

How to Apply OWWA e-Card for OFWs

OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare and Administration) has begun providing OFW e-Cards to OFWs in order to help and support OFWs and their families with...

Recent Articles

error: Content is protected !!