OFWs can update their contribution, apply for membership, or receive assistance at the Pag-IBIG office in Doha, Qatar, which is located at Migrant Workers Office Ground Floor, Building No. 24 Jawaan Street 808 Region 39 Al Sadd Doha, State of Qatar. If you want to pay your contributions through overseas remittance centers, you can also go to money remittance centers in the city.
OFWs working in Doha, Qatar now have access to Pag-IBIG’s financial services and benefits, including investing and assisting with future savings. To become a member of Pag-IBIG, you must first visit the MWO office in Doha, Qatar, fill out a Membership Registration form, provide the required documentation, and pay your membership fees there or at authorized remittance centers. So, if you’re an OFW in Doha, Qatar, keep reading to find out how to apply for and pay for a Pag-IBIG membership.
- How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Doha via Philippine Consulate / MWO Office
- How to apply for and pay for Pag-IBIG membership in Doha, Qatar? – Online
- Video: Paano kumuha ng Pag-ibig Number Online 2023 | How to apply Pag-ibig number online OFW non-OFW 2023
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does an OFW in Doha, Qatar join Pag-IBIG?
- 2. Is it required to join Pag-IBIG?
- 3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
- 4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
- 5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
- 7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions?
- 8. What is Doha, Qatar Pag-IBIG’s hotline number?
- 9. What is the Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar address?
- 10. What is the Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar office hours?
The following benefits are available to all Pag-IBIG members:
- Housing loan
- Short-term loan
- Long-term loan
You can also benefit from a variety of programs and services that Pag-IBIG provides as an OFW. These include:
- Calamity loan assistance
- Death and disability benefits
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Housing programs
- Livelihood programs
- Multipurpose Loan Programs
- Retirement benefits
The following will be needed to apply for membership in the Pag-IBIG Fund as of January 1, 2010, following the signing of Republic Act No. 9679:
- All SSS and GSIS members who are employees, workers, professionals, officers, and companies
- Everyone who serves on constitutional commissions and the judiciary
- Filipinos working for foreign-based companies, either locally or abroad
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Uniformed members of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
The following are the requirements for Pag-IBIG membership:
- Completely filled-up Members Registration Form (MRF)
- Original or photocopy of Philippine Passport and valid primary identification card
Update: On January 1, 2023, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) has been renamed into the Migrant Workers Office (MWO).
There are many ways to apply and pay for Pag-IBIG membership in Doha, Qatar.
How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Doha via Philippine Consulate / MWO Office
Step 1: Click and open the link to book an appointment here – https://pagibigfunddoha.setmore.com/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Membership Registration” button.
Step 3: Choose your preferred time and date.
Step 4: Create a new profile if you don’t have an account or you can directly log in using your Google, Facebook, or Email. You can also skip the log in process.
Step 5: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Book” button. Make sure to fill in the state and city of the country you are working.
Step 6: Keep and save the details of your booking.
Step 7: Gather all of the necessary requirements.
Step 8: Go to the MWO office on your scheduled appointment day. Show your approved appointment details, and valid ID to the assigned security personnel.
Step 9: The assigned security personnel will check your name on the list of approved appointments for the day. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 10: Get a token number from the assigned personnel.
Step 11: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 12: Pay membership fees.
Step 13: Wait for the PAG-IBIG Fund receipt.
You are now a member of PAG-IBIG!
Note: You can directly schedule an appointment with the MWO Office if the link is not functioning.
How to apply for and pay for Pag-IBIG membership in Doha, Qatar? – Online
Step 1: Visit the Pag-IBIG Website here – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Virtual Pag-IBIG Members” under e-Services.
Step 3: Click “Be a Member” and “Register” buttons.
Step 4: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, fill in all the member information then click the “Next” button.
Step 6: Fill in all the information in Other info, choose the method of your payment, then click the “Next” button.
Step 7: Input your complete permanent and present address then click the “Next” button.
Step 8: Input your present contact details then click the “Next” button.
Step 9: Following that, input your beneficiary or family member and their information, click “Save” then click the “Next” button.
Step 10: Choose your membership category then click the “Next” button.
Step 11: Review all the details before clicking the “Submit Registration” button.
Step 12: There will appear a successful registration page. Read it, then scroll down to get your membership data form, which should also include your RTN (Reference Tracking Number).
Step 13: Your official membership ID number will be texted to you by Pag-IBIG in a few days.
Step 14: You can now pay your contributions!
You can pay your contributions by opening the link and clicking the “Pay Online” button here – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
For more details, you can reach MWO Doha, Qatar via:
Migrant Workers Office Doha
Contact Number: (+974) 4486-8001 / (+974) 4488-3858 / (+974) 4486-6236 / (+974) 3346-6536
Video: Paano kumuha ng Pag-ibig Number Online 2023 | How to apply Pag-ibig number online OFW non-OFW 2023
One of the important requirements for acquiring OEC is Pag-IBIG membership. Along with joining Pag-IBIG, you must create an account to keep track of your contributions and to use the services and benefits Pag-IBIG provides to OFWs. To learn more about how to get a Pag-IBIG number online, keep watching the video.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to apply for and pay Pag-IBIG membership in Doha, Qatar”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. How does an OFW in Doha, Qatar join Pag-IBIG?
There are numerous methods to join Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar. You may apply online or book an appointment at MWO in Doha, Qatar to register.
2. Is it required to join Pag-IBIG?
Yes, as it is one of the requirements of OEC, OFWs and migrant workers in Doha, Qatar are required to join Pag-IBIG.
3. What benefits come with Pag-IBIG membership?
Members of Pag-IBIG are eligible for several kinds of benefits, including home loans, death and disability insurance, as well as money to help pay for educational and medical expenses.
4. How frequently do I have to contribute?
You have a choice of making monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contributions. To keep the benefits active, you must make your contributions on a regular, monthly basis.
5. What happens if I don’t make any more Pag-IBIG contributions?
Your Pag-IBIG benefits will be terminated if you stop making contributions to the account. The needed contributions plus interest must be paid to reactivate your account.
After 20 years of Fund membership and 240 monthly contributions, a member is eligible to claim his Total Accumulated Value (TAV).
Under the following legal justifications, a member may also take their savings before the 20-year maturity:
- Death of the member
- Optional withdrawal after 10 or 15 years of continuous contributions
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent or total physical disability
- Termination from service by reason of health
7. Where can I pay my Pag-IBIG contributions?
You can pay your contributions at the authorized remittance centers in Doha, Qatar. You can ask MWO for a list of authorized remittance centers in Doha, Qatar.
8. What is Doha, Qatar Pag-IBIG’s hotline number?
You can reach Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar at (+974) 4486-8001 / (+974) 4488-3858 / (+974) 4486-6236 / (+974) 3346-6536.
9. What is the Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar address?
Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar’s address is Migrant Workers Office Ground Floor, Building No. 24 Jawaan Street 808 Region 39 Al Sadd Doha, State of Qatar.
10. What is the Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar office hours?
The Pag-IBIG in Doha, Qatar is open Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, with NO noon break (Closed on Doha, Qatar and the Philippines public holidays).
By registering for Pag-IBIG, OFWs and Filipino migrant workers can save a lot of money. Through its many benefits and services, Pag-IBIG offers OFWs the financial security and support they need to improve their lives and their families. OFWs in Doha, Qatar may submit an application for membership in Pag-IBIG via the Pag-IBIG website or by visiting the MWO in Doha, Qatar, which is located at the Migrant Workers Office Ground Floor, Building No. 24 Jawaan Street 808 Region 39 Al Sadd Doha, State of Qatar.
If you want to get the most out of your membership with Pag-IBIG, it’s important to become familiar with all of its benefits and services. You can contact Pag-IBIG or the MWO Doha, Qatar, through their customer service hotline or websites if you experience any difficulties registering for membership or making the most of your membership’s benefits.