One of the main functions of the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) is the individual employment contract verification. The Labor Attaché will make sure that the contract terms are legal in the host country. The Philippines’ POEA BM Centers will get the validated contract as a requirement for OECs.
There are Outreach Missions for Filipinos in Paris, France, so regularly check on the Philippine Embassy in France’s Facebook page to see where they’re doing outreach.
It is advisable to always wear face mask and keep your distance when visiting the POLO Paris, France office. The process and requirements for obtaining an Employment Contract Verification in Paris, France are discussed in the article.
- How to Process Contract Verification in Paris, France
- Procedural Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is Employment Contract Verification?
- 2. Is it possible to get OEC without a verified contract?
- 3. Can I skip getting employment contract verification?
- 4. Can I go to the POLO Paris, France office directly to verify my employment contract?
- 5. What is the Philippine Embassy in France’s office hour?
- 6. What is the Philippine Embassy in France’s address?
- 7. What is the Philippine Embassy in France’s hotline number?
- 8. What is the email address of Philippine Embassy in France?
- 9. What is the POLO Madrid, Spain’s office hour?
- 10. What is POLO Madrid, Spain’s address?
- 11. What is the POLO Madrid, Spain’s hotline number?
- 12. What is the email address of POLO Madrid, Spain?
- 13. Can I verify my employment contract instead of my employer?
- 14. How much does it cost to process employment contract verification?
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
- Filipino workers that have changed jobs onsite and are registered with POEA.
- Filipinos working in Paris, France without a POEA record.
- Filipino nationals who have been authorized for an employment visa by the Immigration Department.
- Change of employer and/or name of employer for the first time in Paris, France (for example, from a tourist or from another nation).
- Others on a fixed-term contract (this needs contract verified every renewal).
Note: OFWs who have already had their contracts verified with their present employer do not need to have their renewal contracts verified again. They can just show their old verified contract and their renewed contract when applying for BM, as long as the Employer remains the same.
The qualified Filipinos’ employers will process the verification of their employment contracts.
- One (1) original and one (1) photocopy of Employment Contract / Contract de travail (All pages signed by the Employer; With English translation)
- Two (2) photocopies of signed data page of OFW’s Philippine passport
- Two (2) photocopies of OFW’s Residence Card / Titre De Sejour (Front & Back)
- Two (2) photocopies of Employer’s Residence Card / Carte Nationale D’Identite (Front & Back)
- Two (2) photocopies of Business Certificate (If the Employer is a Company)
- Two (2) photocopies of latest Bulletin de Salarie / most recent pay slip / employment record / most recent payment of contribution to Social Security (Securite Sociale)
- Verification fee of €9.00
Note: You can verify your employment contract through POLO Madrid e-mail. They set up outreach mission in Paris and other areas in France on a regular basis so keep an eye on the Philippine Embassy in France’s Facebook Page and the Embassy of the Philippines in Paris, France website to find out when the next one is.
- contract verification appointment online booking in POLO France
How to Process Contract Verification in Paris, France
Check out the procedure below on how to process employment contract verification in Paris, France.
Step 1: Wait for the POLO employment contract verification outreach mission in Paris France to be confirmed.
Step 2: Click and open the link to make an appointment booking here – https://phinfrance.timetap.com/#/
Step 3: Read the terms and condition then click “Next”.
Step 4: Choose “POLO and OWWA Outreach Mission” as location.
Step 5: Click “Single Consular Service” as Service Group.
Step 6: Click “Contract Verification/OEC Verification” as Service.
Step 7: Click your preferred time.
Step 8: Review your appointment information and check your e-mail for appointment confirmation.
Step 9: Gather all the requirements.
Step 10: Visit the POLO outreach mission office on your scheduled appointment day. Show your approved appointment confirmation and valid ID to the assigned security
Step 11: The assigned security personnel will check your name to the list of approved appointments for the day. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 12: Get a token number from the assigned personnel.
Step 13: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 14: Pay for the €9.00 verification fee (bring the exact amount).
- employment contract verification appointment online in France
Here are some helpful tips and reminders to keep in mind during the contract verification process:
- Make sure that the employment contract is dated and signed on all pages by both the employee and the employer.
- All documentation should be submitted in two (2) sets or copies.
- Incomplete document submissions, payments, or other deficiencies, such as missing signatures, will not be accepted.
- If the employer completed the employment contract verification, the employer must give the original processed document to the employed worker or to the Philippine Recruitment Agency, which will then present it to POEA as part of the procedures for the issue of exit clearance.
- The OFWs in Spain, Portugal, France, Monaco, and Andorra who are visiting the Philippines and returning to work after can process their employment contract verification to POLO Madrid through e-mail (Memorandum Circular No. 19, Series of 2021).
- Sending the documents for verification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org is advised at least one month prior to the anticipated departure date.
- All applicants are encouraged to arrive at the Embassy and POLO outreach mission office well-dressed. Shorts, transparent clothing, or slippers are not permitted.
- To avoid delays, employers should closely comply with all requirements.
- Feel free to call +33 (0) 1 44 14 57 00 / +33 (0)6 20 59 25 15 Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm (Closed on France and Philippines public holidays).
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to Verify Employment Contract in Paris, France”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. What is Employment Contract Verification?
Employment Contract Verification verifies that the OFW has a job and an employer, and that the contract conditions match the POEA and host government’s minimum requirements.
2. Is it possible to get OEC without a verified contract?
A verified employment contract is the most important requirement for the issue of an OEC. Only the POLO or the POEA can provide verification services.
3. Can I skip getting employment contract verification?
No, you can’t skip getting your employment contract verification because it’s one of the first steps in getting your OEC.
4. Can I go to the POLO Paris, France office directly to verify my employment contract?
No. The employment contract verification in Paris, France was performed by POLO-Madrid. If you’re an OFW in Paris, France, the POLO Madrid has outreach missions available; all you have to do is schedule an appointment.
5. What is the Philippine Embassy in France’s office hour?
The Philippine Embassy in France is open from Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm (Closed on France and Philippines public holidays).
6. What is the Philippine Embassy in France’s address?
The Philippine Embassy in France address is Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines, 4 hameau de Boulainvilliers/45 rue du Ranelagh 75016 Paris, France.
7. What is the Philippine Embassy in France’s hotline number?
You can reach the Philippine Embassy in France office at +33 (0) 1 44 14 57 00 / +33 (0)6 20 59 25 15. You can also send a message to Philippine Embassy in France via messenger.
8. What is the email address of Philippine Embassy in France?
The email address of Philippine Embassy in France is email@example.com.
9. What is the POLO Madrid, Spain’s office hour?
The POLO office in Madrid, Spain is open from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (No Noon Break) (Closed on Spanish and Philippines public holidays).
10. What is POLO Madrid, Spain’s address?
POLO Madrid, Spain address is Phiippine Overseas Labor Office, Calle Serrano 161, Planta Baja, 28002 Madrid (Ground Floor, near the Philippine Embassy).
11. What is the POLO Madrid, Spain’s hotline number?
You can reach the POLO Madrid, Spain office at 915 776 755 / 917 818 626 / 640 804 090. You can also send a message to Philippine Embassy in Spain and Polo Madrid via messenger.
POLO Madrid Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/polomadridspain
Philippine Embassy in Spain Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/PHinSpain
12. What is the email address of POLO Madrid, Spain?
The email address of POLO Madrid, Spain is firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Can I verify my employment contract instead of my employer?
Yes, as long as you have all of the requirements, you can process your employment contract verification, although it is preferred that the employer perform it. Because foreign employers that hire Filipinos must work through a legally licensed Philippine recruitment agency and sign a recruiting agreement with them.
14. How much does it cost to process employment contract verification?
The processing fee for employment contract verification is €9.00 (per document).
May we remind all OFW’s in Paris, France that it is very important to verify your employment contract because the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) requires POLO contract verification in order to register a recruited or employed Filipino worker and process the Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC).
Make sure your contract is verified because authorities in Paris, France, are on high alert for illegal immigrants. Once you’ve verified your contract, you’ll have access to all of POLO’s benefits and services as well as those provided by POLO’s partners in Paris, France.
There are also regular outreach missions for employment contract verification, OEC, and other services by the POLO-Madrid office in France.
This is an opportunity for you to process your employment contract verification in person. But you need to set up an appointment before you can go to the outreach mission offices.
Embassy of the Philippines in Paris, France
Address: 4 hameau de Boulainvilliers/45 rue du Ranelagh 75016 Paris, France
Telephone Number: +33 (0)1 44 14 57 00 / +33 (0)6 20 59 25 15
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PHinFrance/
Google Map Location
Below is a map guide to the location of the PH Embassy in Paris. Again, there is no actual POLO-OWWA office in France so it is the embassy that helps in POLO and OWWA inquiries: