The Pag-IBIG Fund now covers all Filipino workers, regardless of status, thanks to the implementation of Republic Act No. 9679, also known as the Home Development Fund Law of 2009. These include self-employed people, overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), Filipino immigrants and overseas residents, and even Filipinos who have been granted foreign nationality.
PAG-IBIG is now able to provide all OFWs the same opportunities that were previously only available to PAG-IBIG members, including the ability to plan for their family’s future needs and purchase their own homes in the country as well. Continue reading to learn how to apply and pay for PAG-IBIG membership in Dubai, UAE.
- How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Dubai via Philippine Consulate / MWO Office
- How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Dubai Online
- Video: TATLONG PARAAN PARA MAKAKUHA NG PAG IBIG NUMBER | PAG-IBIG MID | PAG-IBIG MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does an OFW join PAG-IBIG?
- 2. What benefits come with PAG-IBIG membership?
- 3. How frequently do I have to contribute?
- 4. What happens if I don’t make any more PAG-IBIG contributions?
- 5. When is it possible for a PAG-IBIG member who is enrolled in PAG-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
The following benefits are available to all PAG-IBIG members:
- Housing loan
- Short-term loan
- Long-term loan
You can also benefit from a variety of programs and services that PAG-IBIG provides as an OFW. These include:
- Calamity loan assistance
- Death and disability benefits
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Housing programs
- Livelihood programs
- Multipurpose Loan Programs
- Retirement benefits
The following will be needed to apply for membership in the PAG-IBIG Fund as of January 1, 2010, following the signing of Republic Act No. 9679:
- All SSS and GSIS members who are employees, workers, professionals, officers, and companies
- Everyone who serves on constitutional commissions and the judiciary
- Filipinos working for foreign-based companies, either locally or abroad
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Uniformed members of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
The following are the requirements for PAG-IBIG membership:
- Completely filled-up Members Registration Form (MRF)
- Original or photocopy of Philippine Passport and valid primary identification card
Update: On January 1, 2023, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) now called the Migrant Workers Office (MWO).
There are many ways to apply and pay for PAG-IBIG membership in Dubai, UAE.
How to Register PAG-IBIG Membership in Dubai via Philippine Consulate / MWO Office
Step 1: Click and open the link to book an appointment here – https://booking.setmore.com/scheduleappointment/532fa295-797d-4da3-ad9f-fd386d66aa4c
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Membership Registration” button.
Step 3: Click the “PAG-IBIG Fund Dubai” button.
Step 4: Choose your preferred time and date.
Step 5: Create a new profile if you don’t have an account or you can directly login using your Google, Facebook, or Email. You can also skip the login process.
Step 6: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Book” button. Make sure to fill in the state and city of the country you are working.
Step 7: Keep and save the details of your booking.
Step 8: Gather all of the necessary requirements.
Step 9: Go to the MWO office on your scheduled appointment day. Show your approved appointment details, and valid ID to the assigned security personnel.
Step 10: The assigned security personnel will check your name on the list of approved appointments for the day. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 11: Get a token number from the assigned personnel.
Step 12: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 13: Pay membership fees.
Step 14: Wait for the PAG-IBIG Fund receipt.
You are now a member of PAG-IBIG!
How to Register Virtual PAG-IBIG Membership in Dubai Online
Step 1: Visit the PAG-IBIG Website here – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Virtual PAG-IBIG Members” under e-Services.
Step 3: Click “Be a Member” and “Register” buttons.
Step 4: Fill in all the needed information then click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, fill in all the member information then click the “Next” button.
Step 6: Fill in all the information in Other info, choose the method of your payment, then click the “Next” button.
Step 7: Input your complete permanent and present address then click the “Next” button.
Step 8: Input your present contact details then click the “Next” button.
Step 9: Following that, input your beneficiary or family member and their information, click “Save” then click the “Next” button.
Step 10: Choose your membership category then click the “Next” button.
Step 11: Review all the details before clicking the “Submit Registration” button.
Step 12: There will appear a successful registration page. Read it, then scroll down to get your membership data form, which should also include your RTN (Reference Tracking Number).
Step 13: Your official membership ID number will be texted to you by PAG-IBIG in a few days.
Step 14: You can now pay your contributions!
You can pay your contributions by opening the link and clicking the “Pay Online” button here – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/
For more details, you can reach MWO Dubai, UAE via:
Contact Number: (+971) 042207221 / (+971) 567285143
Video: TATLONG PARAAN PARA MAKAKUHA NG PAG IBIG NUMBER | PAG-IBIG MID | PAG-IBIG MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION.
Watch the video below to know more about how to register for PAG-IBIG Online. The OFW Youtuber in Dubai shares his experience and outlines the three easy steps to acquire a PAG-IBIG number.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to apply for and pay PAG-IBIG membership in Dubai, UAE”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. How does an OFW join PAG-IBIG?
There are numerous methods to join PAG-IBIG. You may apply by paying the membership fee to PAG-IBIG directly or through an authorized PAG-IBIG savings bank.
2. What benefits come with PAG-IBIG membership?
Members of PAG-IBIG are eligible for several kinds of benefits, including home loans, death and disability insurance, as well as money to help pay for educational and medical expenses.
3. How frequently do I have to contribute?
You have a choice of making monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contributions. To keep the benefits active, you must make your contributions on a regular, monthly basis.
4. What happens if I don’t make any more PAG-IBIG contributions?
Your PAG-IBIG benefits will be terminated if you stop making contributions to the account. The needed contributions plus interest must be paid to reactivate your account.
5. When is it possible for a PAG-IBIG member who is enrolled in PAG-IBIG (1) to withdraw his or her contributions?
After 20 years of Fund membership and 240 monthly contributions, a member is eligible to claim his Total Accumulated Value (TAV).
Under the following legal justifications, a member may also take their savings before the 20-year maturity:
- Death of the member
- Optional withdrawal after 10 or 15 years of continuous contributions
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent or total physical disability
- Termination from service by reason of health
By joining PAG-IBIG, OFWs and Filipino migrant workers can save a lot of money. Through its many benefits and programs, PAG-IBIG offers OFWs the financial security and support they require to improve their lives along with their families.
OFWs can apply for PAG-IBIG membership via the PAG-IBIG website, the Philippine Embassy in Dubai, UAE, or the MWO/DMW office there. If you want to get the most out of your membership with PAG-IBIG, it’s important to become familiar with all of its benefits and services. You can contact PAG-IBIG, the Philippine Embassy in Dubai, UAE, or MWO Dubai, UAE, via their customer care hotline or website if you have any questions regarding registering or availing the benefit of your membership.