You might be wondering why you need to confirm your employment contract if you’re an OFW in Kuwait. There are numerous benefits. To begin, you must first become a verified OFW and an automatic member of OWWA. Contract verification is also required to obtain an OEC. Furthermore, if you are a member of the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) of the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), your name is already on the OFW list. They will see that you are a registered OFW and provide the required assistance if problems arise.
Due to the pandemic, you must always wear a face mask and use social distance when visiting the POLO Kuwait office. Please be guided on the process and guidelines for obtaining an Employment Contract Verification in Kuwait.
- Contract Verification Process in Kuwait
- Procedural Guidance
- Video: Skilled Worker Contract Verification Process in Kuwait
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1. What is Employment Contract Verification?
- 2. Is it possible to get OEC without a verified contract?
- 3. How long does contract verification take?
- 4. Can I skip getting employment contract verification?
- 5. Can I go to the POLO Kuwait office directly to verify my employment contract?
- 6. What is the POLO Kuwait office hour?
- 7. What is the POLO Kuwait hotline number?
- 8. What is the email address of POLO Kuwait?
- 9. How much does it cost to process employment contract verification?
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
- Filipino workers that have changed jobs onsite and are registered with POEA.
- Filipinos working in Kuwait without a POEA record.
- Filipino nationals who have been authorized for an employment visa by the Immigration Department.
- Change of employer and/or name of employer for the first time in the Kuwait (for example, from a tourist or from another nation).
- Household service workers (HSWs) (contract verification is every 2-year renewal for Kuwait citizen sponsor and every year for foreign national sponsor).
- Others on a fixed-term contract (this needs contract verified every renewal).
Verification of contract of Skilled (VISA 18) Workers
- 1 copy of Employment Contract (Public Authority for Manpower (PAM) Format or Company Contract)
- 1 copy of original valid passport
- 1 copy of original valid Civil ID
- 1 copy of valid Eden Amal
- Etimad Tawquia (authorized signatory of company/establishment)
Verification of contract of Domestic (VISA 20) Workers
- Original Employment Contract (With signatures of both the employer and the employee)
- Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lsC-JXHbt5apHKJ-faTBFNPRxBSUuIA7
- 1 copy of original valid passport
- 1 copy of original valid Civil ID
- 2 copies of valid Civil ID of employer
- Additional requirements for workers already in the Philippines include: a copy of the arrival stamp in the passport (for skilled and domestic workers).
- Additional requirements for workers who are moved to another employer include a copy of the employer’s passport (domestic workers)
- All Arabic documents must be translated into English.
Contract Verification Process in Kuwait
Please follow the guidelines below on the step-by-step process of contract verification in Kuwait:
Step 1: Click and open the link to access the website of POLO Kuwait here – http://www.polo-kuwait.com/index.php
Step 2: On the service you’d like to book, click the “Book Here” button.
Step 3: Choose your preferred date and time then click the “Book Appointment” button.
Step 4: After you choose your preferred date and time you will receive an email confirming the scheduling of your appointment.
Note: There may be cases where there’s no need to book an appointment for Contract Verification. Please check the latest updates by following the official FB Page of the POLO-Kuwait office for more information.
Step 5: On your appointment date, go to POLO Kuwait. Show to the assigned security personnel a screenshot of the approved appointment, your original valid passport, and your ID.
Step 6: The assigned security personnel will check your name to the list of approved appointments for the day. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 7: Get a token number from the assigned personnel and proceed to the receiving counter for document evaluation.
Step 8: Pay the 3.250 KWD verification fee and wait for your verified contract to be released.
- To avoid any delays, bring all required documents in a COMPLETE set.
- Feel free to call +965 9403 9063 Sundays to Thursdays from 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. for an urgent appointment on contract verification
Video: Skilled Worker Contract Verification Process in Kuwait
For tips and step-by-step tutorials on how to get Skilled Workers Employment Contract Verification in POLO Kuwait, check out our fellow kababayan Joven Reyes Vlog YouTube video guide below.
To learn more about the process of acquiring employment contract verification, watch Eljan TV YouTube video titled BALIK MANGGAGAWA CONTRACT VERIFICATION PROCESS POLO KUWAIT.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any further questions regarding “How to Verify Employment Contract in Kuwait”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. What is Employment Contract Verification?
Employment Contract Verification verifies that the OFW has a job and an employer, and that the contract conditions match the POEA and host government’s minimum requirements.
2. Is it possible to get OEC without a verified contract?
A verified employment contract is the most important requirement for the issue of an OEC. Only the POLO or the POEA can provide verification services.
3. How long does contract verification take?
When you pay the verification fee, you can get your contract verification the same day.
4. Can I skip getting employment contract verification?
No, you can’t skip getting your employment contract verification because it’s one of the first steps in getting your OEC.
5. Can I go to the POLO Kuwait office directly to verify my employment contract?
Yes, you can go diretctly inside the POLO Kuwait office. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to schedule an appointment online.
Link to book: http://www.polo-kuwait.com/index.php
6. What is the POLO Kuwait office hour?
The POLO office in Kuwait is open Sundays to Thursdays from 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
7. What is the POLO Kuwait hotline number?
You can reach the POLO Kuwait office at +965 9403 9063. You may also send a message to the POLO Kuwait office via messenger.
8. What is the email address of POLO Kuwait?
The email address of POLO Kuwait is email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How much does it cost to process employment contract verification?
The processing fee for employment contract verification is 3.250 KWD.
The POEA must verify an Overseas Filipino Worker’s employment contract before an OEC can be issued in Kuwait. Before visiting the POLO Kuwait office to verify the employment contract, the OFW must make an appointment.
On the POLO Kuwait website, you’ll find everything you need to know about Employment Contract Verification. You must carefully follow the processes in order to obtain all of the benefits associated with being an OFW.
Please be guided on the above steps for the contract verification in Kuwait. For further questions, please reach out to the POLO Kuwait office through their hotline or email. You may also visit their website for more information on other requirements for OFWs.
Address: POLO Address: Block – 1, Street – Abdulrahman Alghafiqi, Villa – 35, Salwa Area, State of Kuwait
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Sundays to Thursdays
Telephone Numbers: +965 9403 9063
Email Address: email@example.com
Google Map Location
If you need directions, you can refer to this map to go to the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait: