Filipinos who are based in Riyadh and need to verify their employment contracts can process it at the POLO Riyadh Office. The verification of employment contract is a requirement for the issuance of an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Individual contract verification verifies that the OFW has a job and an employer and that the contract conditions match the minimal standards of the POEA and the host government. In order for OECs to be issued, the verified employment contract must also be presented to the POEA BM Centers in the Philippines, and it may be requested by Philippine Immigration Officers before to departure.
When visiting the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office, you must always wear a face mask and maintain social distance due to the pandemic. You’ll discover the procedures, requirements, and guidelines for getting an Employment Contract Verification in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in this article.
- How to Verify Employment Contract in Riyadh
- POLO Riyadh and Philippine Embassy in Riyadh Jurisdiction
- Procedural Guidance
- Video: Contract Verification / Paano Mag Verify ng Contrata Sa Saudi Arabia
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is Employment Contract Verification?
- 2. Is it possible to get OEC without a verified contract?
- 3. How long does contract verification take?
- 4. Can I skip getting employment contract verification?
- 5. Can I go to the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office directly to verify my employment contract?
- 6. What is the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office hour?
- 7. What is POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s address?
- 8. What is the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia hotline number?
- 9. What is the email address of POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
- 10. How much does it cost to process employment contract verification?
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
- Filipino workers that have changed jobs onsite and are registered with POEA.
- Filipinos working in Riyadh without a POEA record.
- Filipino nationals who have been authorized for an employment visa by the Immigration Department.
- Change of employer and/or name of employer for the first time in Riyadh (for example, from a tourist or from another nation).
- Household service workers (HSWs) (contract verification is every 2-year renewal for Riyadh citizen sponsor and every year for foreign national sponsor).
- Others on a fixed-term contract (this needs contract verified every renewal).
Individual Contract Verification for Domestic Workers
A domestic worker is a person employed to perform household tasks at the employer’s home or to clean an apartment complex.
- Copy of the worker’s passport
- Copy of worker’s Iqama
- National Address of the Employer (must be handwritten in both English and Arabic)
- Original Standard Employment Contract (must be handwritten in both English and Arabic) – Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bVODwLjAHnNnYDXHoMPu5LXai2LU-j4m/edit
- Photocopy of HSW Exit / Re-entry Visa
- Photocopy of the National Identification Card (ID) or the Employer’s Iqama / Hawiya
- If the Domestic Worker is in the Philippines, please include a copy of the utilized Exit/Re-entry Visa or the Saudi/Philippine Immigration stamped page of the passport.
- Verification Fee of 80 SAR
- Note: Both the employer and the employee must sign and stamp all pages of the contract with the company logo.
Individual Contract Verification for Skilled / Professional Workers
Skilled/professional workers are those who have attended a college, university, or technical school.
- Commercial Registration and License photocopy with English translation
- Copy of worker’s Iqama
- Photocopy of the worker’s passport
- Photocopy of the National Identification Card (I.D) or Iqama/Hawiya of the Company/Owner/Manager
- Standard Employment for Various Skills (with Undertaking Addendum and Contingency Plan). Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QLgeNS69dp5kLjWowIDJqMm2NzlKwNhG/vie
- Verification Fee of 40 SAR
- Worker’s visa for exit and re-entry (for those who are going for vacation)
Note: Both the employer and the employee must sign and stamp all pages of the contract with the company logo.
How to Verify Employment Contract in Riyadh
Step 1: Have your employer sign the Standard Employment Contract.
Step 2: Gather all of the necessary requirements.
Step 3: Visit POLO in Riyadh (it is advisable to visit the office as early as you can).
Step 4: The assigned security personnel will check the necessary requirements for the Chamber of Commerce Stamp and Signature. To avoid long lines, bring the complete set of requirements.
Step 5: Go to the processing window and submit your documents.
Step 6: Pay the 40 SAR for skilled/professional workers and 80 SAR for domestic workers verification fee.
Step 7: Wait three (3) to five (5) working days to pick up your validated job contracts.
POLO Riyadh and Philippine Embassy in Riyadh Jurisdiction
Feel free to contact the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh if you are in any of these six regions.
- Al-Jouf region (Includes: Sakakah, Qurayyat, Dumat Al-Jandal)
- Eastern region (Includes: Al-Ahsa, Abqaiq, Jubail, Ras Tanura, Qatif, Khobar, Dhahran, Dammam, Hafar Al-Batin, Khafji, Nariyah, Qariat Ulya)
- Hail region (Includes: Ha’il, Baqa’a, Al-Ghazalah, Ash-Shnan, Sumaira’a, Mawqaq, Ash-Shamli, Al-Sulaimi, Al-Hayet)
- Northern border region (Includes: Ar’ar, Rafha, Turayf)
- Qassim region (Includes: Buraidah)
- Riyadh region
- To avoid any delays, bring all required documents in a COMPLETE set.
- Walk-ins will be accommodated from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays will be closed for disinfection.
- Feel free to call (0096611) 482-3559 Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Closed on Saudi Arabia and the Philippines public holidays).
Video: Contract Verification / Paano Mag Verify ng Contrata Sa Saudi Arabia
Check out the YouTube video guide below from a fellow kababayan, Jfams forever, who shared his experience and tips on how to secure Employment Contract Verification in Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding “How to Verify Employment Contract in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia”, see the list of frequently asked questions and answers below.
1. What is Employment Contract Verification?
Employment Contract Verification verifies that the OFW has a job and an employer, and that the contract conditions match the POEA and host government’s minimum requirements.
2. Is it possible to get OEC without a verified contract?
A verified employment contract is the most important requirement for the issue of an OEC. Only the POLO or the POEA can provide verification services.
3. How long does contract verification take?
You can get your contract verification after three (3) working days.
4. Can I skip getting employment contract verification?
No, you can’t skip getting your employment contract verification because it’s one of the first steps in getting your OEC.
5. Can I go to the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office directly to verify my employment contract?
Yes, you can go directly inside the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office. Walk-ins are now accepted at the POLO office. Wear your face mask all of the time.
6. What is the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office hour?
The POLO office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is open Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Closed on Saudi Arabia and the Philippines public holidays).
7. What is POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s address?
POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia address is Alradeef St، Al Safarat, Riyadh 12512, Saudi Arabia.
8. What is the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia hotline number?
You can reach the POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office at (0096611) 482-3559. You may also send a message to the POLO Saudi Arabia office via messenger.
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/PHLinKSA
Website Link: https://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/
9. What is the email address of POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
The email address of POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How much does it cost to process employment contract verification?
- Domestic Workers – 80 SAR
- Skilled / Professional Workers – 40 SAR
POLO Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will only verify employment contracts of workers who have not previously been registered with the Administration. OFWs can now verify their employment contracts directly at the POLO office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It is best to get at the office as early as possible because visitors are only permitted from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 P.M.
You must carefully follow the processes and complete your requirements to avoid any delay in your contract verification.
Address : 3267 Makkah Al Mukarramah Branch Road, Al Mutamarat, Riyadh 12711 8103
POLO-OWWA Hotline Riyadh: +966 50 285 0944
Website: https://poloksa-ph.com/, https://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/
Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Polo-Owwa-Riyadh-2021-103598298509929/
Google Map Location
Below is a map guide to the location of the POLO-OWWA office in Riyadh. Be advised that this is the new office location of the POLO-Riyadh.