Those who are Overseas Filipino workers that are based in the National Capital Region and want to inquire about OWWA services and programs can go to the NCR Pasay city office. But make sure you check if you need an appointment for your inquiry. Here we share details about the contact location of the OWWA NCR office, contact numbers, process in booking an appointment, and process of renewing your OWWA membership.
Note: OWWA NCR covers the following cities in this region – Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, Quezon City, Marikina, Pasig, Taguig, Makati, Manila, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Pasay, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Muntinlupa
For the rest of the Filipinos based in other regions, please check out this OWWA Regional Welfare Office directory – List of OWWA Regional Welfare Offices in the Philippines
The Overseas Workers Welfare Association (OWWA) is a membership organization and an affiliated agency of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). It protects and promotes the welfare of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their families both in the Philippines and overseas. If you are a citizen of the National Capital Region (NCR) who wishes to work or has already done so, you will need to get certain documents to support your permission to work in another country.
This is when being a member of the OWWA helps a lot. The OWWA is the dedicated agency that protects and upholds the rights of OFWs wherever they may be across the globe, in addition to monitoring the kababayan working all over the world.
OWWA payments, which include emergency welfare benefits, are available to OFWs. The membership fee for the OWWA will be equivalent to $25.00 USD, and it must be renewed every two years.
- OWWA Pasay – NCR Regional Welfare Office 1
- Amount of Contribution
- Membership Validity
- OWWA NCR Membership/Renewal Requirements
- How to Schedule an OWWA Appointment in NCR via Website
- How to Schedule OWWA Appointment in NCR via Email
- How to Schedule OWWA Appointment in NCR via Call/Text
- How to Renew OWWA Membership in NCR Main Office
- Important Reminders
- Video: How to Get to OWWA NCR Office
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How long will it take for the OWWA membership to be processed?
- 2. Who should I contact if I have any additional questions?
- 3. How much does the OWWA membership fee cost?
- 4. Can I directly go to the OWWA-NCR, Philippines Office?
- 5. What is the location of OWWA NCR?
- 6. What are the benefits of becoming an OWWA member?
- 7. When should I renew my membership with the OWWA?
- 8. What is the OWWA-NCR, Philipines Hotline?
- 9. How do I contact inquiries for DOLE-AKAP NCR?
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
OWWA Pasay – NCR Regional Welfare Office 1
Just to be clear, this OWWA NCR is located in a new building location in Pasay. It is no longer in the Harrison Plaza building. Instead, the OWWA NCR is located at the 2nd Floor STWLPC Building #33, Sen. Gil Puyat, Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila.
Amount of Contribution
The OWWA membership contribution shall be equivalent to Twenty-Five US Dollars (US$25.00).
For each contribution, membership is valid for two (2) years, regardless of contract term, change of employer, jobsite, or recruitment agency. Then, if proof of active labor is provided, OWWA membership must be renewed.
OWWA NCR Membership/Renewal Requirements
- Completed OWWA Information Sheet
- OWWA membership fee
- A copy of the passport page with the photo and personal data
- A copy of a VALID employment contract
- A copy of your current work permit and visa
- A copy of the employment contract, or certificate of employment, or payslip
Note: There are three ways to schedule an appointment for OWWA membership renewal in the Philippines’ National Capital Region. You can make an appointment through their website, however, the current and next months are usually fully booked. You can also schedule an appointment with them by sending them an email or calling and texting their phone number.
How to Schedule an OWWA Appointment in NCR via Website
Step 1: Open the booking page by clicking the link.
Step 2: Click Next after selecting NCR as the OWWA office and Workers Assistance as the program type.
Step 3: Choose your preferred date and time.
Step 4: Fill in all of your personal information.
Step 5: Double-check and confirm the date and time of your appointment.
Step 6: Ask the guard where the OWWA office is located, then wait in line or get a number as you enter.
Step 7: Take your completed documents to the OWWA counter.
Step 8: Pay the OWWA membership fee.
How to Schedule OWWA Appointment in NCR via Email
Step 1: Email them your full name, address, phone number, and the service you’re considering in.
Step 2: Before visiting the OWWA-NCR, Philippines office, wait for their confirmation of your appointment.
Step 3: Ask the guard where the OWWA office is located, then wait in line or get a number as you enter.
Step 4: Take your completed documents to the OWWA counter.
Step 5: Pay the OWWA membership fee.
How to Schedule OWWA Appointment in NCR via Call/Text
Step 1: Make an appointment by calling or texting them at +63917.898.6992 / 551-1560 / (883OWWA) 632.8917.601.24
Step 2: Confirm your appointment with the OWWA office in NCR, Philippines before going.
How to Renew OWWA Membership in NCR Main Office
Step 1: Ask the guard where the OWWA office is located, then wait in line or get a number as you enter.
Step 2: Take your completed documents to the OWWA counter.
Step 3: Pay the OWWA membership fee.
Step 4: Get your OWWA renewal receipt.
Here are some important guidelines and reminders about the OWWA renewal process.
- The new OWWA NCR office is now located in STWLPC Building in Pasay. They are no longer in Harrison Plaza, please be advised of this update.
- Please double-check that your requirements are accurate and complete. Requirements that are not full will not be handled.
- Please make sure that you have an appointment before visiting the office to avoid getting denied entry.
- For more information, see their Facebook page and Website to get the latest updates on what is the updated procedure for the OWWA inquiries.
Video: How to Get to OWWA NCR Office
Check out this video shared by a seaman OFW. He shares that the new address location of the OWWA in NCR so please be guided that the old location is no longer there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions and answers people ask about OWWA NCR:
1. How long will it take for the OWWA membership to be processed?
If all documentary requirements are met, OWWA membership can be picked up the same day.
2. Who should I contact if I have any additional questions?
You can reach the OWWA-NCR, Philippines office, by sending a message, dialing +63917.898.6992 / 551-1560 / (883OWWA) 632.8917.601.24, or sending a message through their Facebook page.
3. How much does the OWWA membership fee cost?
The OWWA membership contribution shall be equivalent to Twenty-Five US Dollars (US$25).
4. Can I directly go to the OWWA-NCR, Philippines Office?
No, you won’t be allowed to go straight to the OWWA-NCR in the Philippines because the OWWA office is restricting the number of members who can transact due to the pandemic.
5. What is the location of OWWA NCR?
2nd Floor STWLPC Building #33, Sen. Gil Puyat, Avenue, Pasay (besides KFC / LRT Gil Puyat)
6. What are the benefits of becoming an OWWA member?
Members of the OWWA are eligible for a variety of social benefits, as well as education and training, repatriation, and reintegration services. They also get access to special programs.
7. When should I renew my membership with the OWWA?
Each contribution has a two-year validity period, regardless of contract length, change of employer, jobsite, or recruitment agency. Following that, OWWA membership must be renewed if proof of active employment is presented.
8. What is the OWWA-NCR, Philipines Hotline?
You can reach OWWA-NCR, Philippines’ hotline at (02) 834-0717 / (02) 804-0658 / 0927-613-9769.
9. How do I contact inquiries for DOLE-AKAP NCR?
The DOLE-AKAP project is done via online process. But if you have questions, you may also inquire via the DOLE AKAP NCR Hotline – 0966-625-0016/ 0929-299-7953.
While this is the process of going to the OWWA NCR office to renew your OWWA account, you do not need to go there if not necessary. You can simply renew your OWWA membership account online or go through the OWWA Mobile app to activate your membership.
OWWA National Capital Region – Pasay Office
Address: 2nd Floor STWLPC Building #33, Sen. Gil Puyat, Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila – (beside Sharp Canvass / KFC LRT Buendia / Gil Puyat)
Telephone Number/s: +63917.898.6992 / 551-1560 / (883OWWA) 632.8917.601.24
Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/owwa.ncr, https://www.facebook.com/rwoowwancr
Google Map Location
Please see a map guide of the OWWA NCR office location for your reference below: